- Location: Remote
- Working hours: part-time, 4-6 hours per day
- Salary: USD $800 per month
Numbers Protocol is a fast-growing blockchain startup that is creating a new, decentralized financial system. We are looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team and help us build a strong developer community around our platform.
As a Developer Advocate at Numbers Protocol, you will be responsible for building the developer community, helping developer users understand our technology, and advocating for our platform. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to create and deliver technical content, such as blog posts, tutorials, and code samples, to help developers integrate our platform into their projects.
- Build and maintain the developer community of Numbers Protocol
- Respond to product and technical issues in the community
- Respond on social media platforms such as Product Hunt, Reddits to advocate features of Numbers products
- Provide feedback to the dev team based on user and developer feedback
- Help to develop and execute our developer outreach strategy
- Technical experience in software development, preferably with experience in Web3 technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to create technical or product-related posts
- Passion for building communities and working with users and developers
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
If you are interested in this position and meet the abovementioned qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter to <recruit AT numbersprotocol.io> for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!