Comment on page
25 Aug 2023
2023/8/25 Weekly Summary from Numbers Team
Hello Numbers Community, It's a slow week, but here's our weekly update, enjoy!
- Besides mining NFTs on Numbers Mainnet and Ethereum, our Capture SDK has officially supported minting NFT on the Polygon. In the upcoming update, enterprise customers will be able to mint & distribute their NFT on the Polygon chain similar to the users of Capture Cam users.
- Capture Cam users, we have updated the activity page with more details of order information!
- Congrats to our Top Ambassador of July! We plan to open the registration of the new Ambassador program next week, stay tuned!
- Potential collaborations with Morpheus Lab and Lineage Protocol were discussed in the past week, look forward to what this will sprout to!
- Besides, we had amazing conversations with Oxford University regarding art and history preservations. Numbers is looking forward to contributing more in the aspects of the preservation of valuable content.
- We're thankful to have received numerous insights and consideration in our community review. The Community review is still ongoing and will be ending next Monday, if you have any further insights and concerns about the next DAO voting, voice them out here!
Thank you for your continued support! Same as every weekend, the team will take some rest with a slower response. Our dear moderators will keep supporting you, and the team will be well-prepared for the new week.