Comment on page
23 June 2023
2023/6/23 Weekly Summary from Numbers Founding Team
- We release the new widget, Capture Eye! This widget can be seamlessly embedded in any website, providing brands and creators with an opportunity to monetize their digital designs with ease. The first Capture Eye showcase for Generative AI.
- We have enhanced the security of our service by the private key encryption migration, including importing wallet and all NFT/NUM related actions. This improvement will help to safeguard user privacy and prevent any unauthorized access to sensitive information.
This week, our BD team had a productive week filled with constructive dialogues and exciting partnerships across various industries.
- Following our participation in LTW & VIVATECH, we engaged in meaningful discussions with potential partners in the art, news media, supply chain, and research sectors. These discussions opened up new avenues for collaboration and highlighted the potential impact of Numbers in these domains.
- Another notable highlight was our meeting with King's College, where we explored opportunities to support GLoW3: Global Leadership of Women in Web 3.0. We are excited about the prospect of future collaborations in empowering women in the web3 space.
- We had insightful meetings with Christie's, Creative Circuit, and the ISCC Foundation, emphasizing the significance of digital provenance in creative industries. The potential of Numbers mainnet and Nid in constructing unique identifiers for digital assets was well-received, paving the way for future partnerships and initiatives.
- Starting in May, we've been actively working on enhancing our community experience. We began by revisiting our community principles, restructuring our Discord and Telegram channels, and organizing our very first Dev Call. Additionally, we launched a heartwarming Discord Welcome Campaign that garnered over 1K participants and saw nearly 2K quests completed. We firmly believe that these initiatives are leading us in the right direction as we continue to grow and foster a vibrant community. We sincerely appreciate the efforts of each and every one of you in making our community bigger and warmer. There are still 7 days left to join the campaign. Remember, it's never too late to join! Invite your friends and let's build this family together here: https://link.numbersprotocol.io/DiscordWelcomeCampaign
- The 2nd Mainnet staking was opened on Monday. Besides, the 4th DAO meeting is coming, the topic this time is very important because it will determine whether we should migrate gradually from permissioned PoS to permissionless PoS with delegation support. Recap of the community review can be found here. Don't forget to acquire CAPTCH-A in order to participate the DAO voting!