20 Jan 2023
2023/1/20 Weekly Summary from Numbers Founding Team
This week, Numbers Protocol has made several updates and announcements. Here is a summary of the most important events:
- In the latest releases, 0.72.4 on the App Store / Google Play, the update includes the integration of the Numbers Mainnet as the default blockchain chain, replacing the previous BEP20. These changes will allow users to benefit from lower gas fees when using the app. We are committed to constantly improving the user experience and are glad to provide this update to our community.
- We are nominated for Product Hunt’s Golden Kitty Awards in the Web3 category with our products Capture App and Numbers Search Engine. Deep thanks to the Product Hunt community for recognizing our efforts to build the best Web3 product and the Numbers community for continuously giving us feedback to make our products better. The competition is not yet completed, you still got time to help us bring back the trophy here: https://www.producthunt.com/golden-kitty-awards/web3
- Additionally, we're phasing to the finalist stage in Metaverse & Web3 category at the 15th annual SXSW Pitch 2023, which is the biggest conference and festival that celebrate the convergence of tech, film and television, music, education, and culture. Out of the 731 companies that applied, Numbers Protocol was selected to be the only project in Asia among the 40 finalists spanning eight separate categories.
- Our own official NUM-staking site has been launched to present a better experience for our community.
- The registration for CAPTCH-A staking has now closed, and we would like to thank all participants for your interest in supporting the growth and development of the Numbers Protocol. In case any whitelisted members miss the registration, you can still acquire CAPTCH-A by burning NUM tokens.
- Besides, Numbers Mainnet supports Gate.io now, do try to deposit and withdraw Mainnet $NUM.
- We’ve designed numerous campaigns such as quiz, puzzles and gathering for the community party week during the Lunar New Year. Stay tuned for more updates in the following days.
- Additionally, the top-performing ambassadors of December are announced as a means of fostering a positive relationship between the community and the project.
- This week, over 30 valuable connections in the art and cultural sector as well as the investment community have been made through attendance at two events, Art Singapore and the Asian Financial Forum. Overall, we’ve got tons of positive feedback from investors and potential business partners in the areas of NFT projects, infrastructure, and web3 services.