Comment on page
18 Aug 2023
2023/8/18 Weekly Summary from Numbers Team
Hello Numbers Community, we hope you have a great week!
Here's our weekly update, enjoy!
- Numbers Mainnet gas fee adjustment was completed last Tuesday. To help new users familiarize themselves with Capture Cam, we will now grant 12 free credits for each new user.
- Another new update on Capture Dashboard, users now can transfer and swap NUM via Metamask in the wallet page. Furthermore waiting time to "register" & "mint & share" has been reduced.
- We have been accepted to join Alan Turing Institute AI & Arts group! The recognition from the Alan Turing Institute is a validation of our commitment to creativity, ethics, and technological advancement.
- We have established a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Ringfence.ai, this partnership will bring collaborative effort to reshape the landscape of digital media authenticity.
- We also made progress in our pursuit of the BNB fund to strengthen our AI solution and cloud storage capabilities, with a focus on elevating our platform's performance.
- We had amazing discussions with MILC about integrating Capture Cam into the Oldenburg International Film Festival's Metaverse, this aligns with our strategy to expand our presence in the entertainment world.
- Call to Action: We're having a new community review for the upcoming DAO meeting this week. It will mainly focus on $NUM tokenomic allocation. Tell us how you think the proposal will help with our future development here!
Thank you for your continued support! Same as every weekend, the team will take some rest with a slower response. Our dear moderators will keep supporting you, and the team will be well-prepared for the new week.