Comment on page
17 Mar 2023
2023/3/17 Weekly Summary from Numbers Founding Team
- Numbers Search Engine has been updated with a new feature that enables the display of simple commit action in the asset profile. This update reflects our commitment to providing our users with an intuitive and user-friendly experience.
- Although many may already be aware, we are excited to share that Numbers Protocol has won the grand prize of Web3 & Metaverse category in the SXSW 2023 Pitch. We are deeply honored to showcase Numbers' capacity to address the issue of digital trust, especially during this era of rising AI. We extend our gratitude to the judges for acknowledging us as a cornerstone of this new era, and to the NUMARMY community for their support throughout this journey. This achievement marks only the beginning, and we are committed to utilizing this opportunity to collaborate with other esteemed projects and advance society through cutting-edge technology. In case you missed it:https://schedule.sxsw.com/2023/events/PP1142641?_ga=2.190820386.849623373.1678936059-2045326044.1678074327
- In addition, we are thrilled to announce that we have partnered with the talented multidisciplinary artist, Kira Bursky, who has become our Featured Creator on the Capture App. Have you had a chance to explore Kira's adorable doodles, created during our journey to SXSW? They can be found in the Featured Creator section of the Capture App, which showcases how Capture is the most user-friendly Web3 tool for creators. Be sure to stay tuned for more of Kira's artwork, which is definitely worth collecting! Check out our interview with Kira: https://twitter.com/captureapp_xyz/status/1636131580300218368
- We are pleased to share an important milestone for our community - the listing of NUM on Crypto.com, paving the way for the expansion of the NUM ecosystem. Additionally, NumbersDAO will hold its 3rd voting session on March 21st to determine changes to the NUM Burning Mechanism. The acquisition period for CAPTCH-A is now open from 15th to 17th March 2023 (UTC). Don't miss this opportunity to acquire CAPTCH-A and join us, as we continue to build and strengthen our thriving community.
- This week, we spent time exploring potential collaboration with creators of music, art and all forms of creativity during SXSW 2023. Numbers help global creators solve digital media provenance problems & provide traceability of digital media. Additionally, we welcome another partner, Matters Lab, to join forces with Numbers together on empowering global content creators with a decentralized content ecosystem that prioritizes authenticity, traceability, and ownership.
- We held our soldier training session this week to provide a space for our soldiers to receive valuable tips and clarify any doubts they may have had. The session was a success, with our soldiers and captains actively engaging in discussions and gaining valuable insights to enhance their performance. We also distributed rewards to our Ambassadors as a gesture of recognition for their hard work and contributions to our project.
- As part of our efforts to promote diversity and inclusivity, we recently conducted a Holi and International Women's Day capture contest and distributed rewards for both campaigns to thank participants for their contributions. We extend our heartfelt thanks to all participants and our dedicated soldiers and captains for their hard work and dedication.