Comment on page
17 Feb 2023
2023/2/17 Weekly Summary from Numbers Founding Team
- We have an update with new features for our asset and product pages. Users can now view the creator's registration time, providing more insight into their experience with our service. Furthermore, users can now view the full characters of asset metadata.
- This is a BIG week for Numbers and Capture. We are excited to share two major updates along with sweet and meaningful campaigns. Numbers Mainnet is now fully integrated into Capture App, which means with just one tap you can enjoy: - Permanent storage on the decentralized web (IPFS)- A blockchain certificate (Asset Profile) that serves as a verifiable proof of creation- An immutable and transparent record of each media file that builds trust within the decentralized ecosystem- Capture Badge to signify if the assets were created natively with Capture App and registered to the Numbers network- Capture Licensing to summarize the rights guaranteed by the license in the form of icons, text, and infographicsThe registration fee is for a healthier and more sustainable Numbers ecosystem structure. To show our appreciation to the users who have supported us, we are planning to launch an exclusive airdrop of 25 NUM for them. Don't miss out on the #CapturetoEarn opportunity! Read the full article here: Photo Registration Upgrade & Exclusive Airdrop for Active Users and Introducing Capture Badge and Licensing: Improving NFT Authenticity and Digital Media Rights
- In addition, we have initiated an "All Human-Made Mosaic Art" campaign, which will take you on a journey of co-creation, monetization, and celebration with artist Charis Travis. By submitting your "SELFIE" through Capture App's Network Action-Gift, you can contribute to a Mosaic artwork, and become a creator and an experiencer of co-monetization. Join us on this journey and let's impress people at SXSW! For more details about the campaign, please visit: https://all-human-made.numbersprotocol.io
- This week, we are opening up the community review of the NUM burning mechanism. NUM burning is an essential part of the Numbers Protocol's deflationary token and asset economy plan. The current review is a great opportunity to evaluate the current asset-based registration mechanism and determine if it is the best approach. We value the feedback of the community, and we encourage you to participate in shaping the future of the NUM token and Numbers network. Your input is necessary to ensure the success of the deflationary token and asset economy plan. The review is open till March 6, 2023.
- Over the past few months, we have announced partnerships with esteemed organizations such as VIVE Arts, SuperWorld, CxC, and AstraKode. These collaborations have required significant time and effort to gather resources and formulate the necessary details. Additionally, our business development team is actively engaged in discussions with exciting and innovative projects across different continents. With the momentum generated by these partnerships and ongoing discussions, we are confident that the coming months will be successful.
- This week, we welcomed two new content writers on board to foster a healthier competitive environment and to improve the quality of our content. We aim to not only increase awareness of Numbers but also to ensure that the quality of all our materials continues to improve over time.
- In addition, we held a training session for the Numbers Army to help them become more familiar with our project and their duties. The session was well-received, with participation from all members of the army. Furthermore, we announced the top performers for the Ambassador of January and hope that those who received rewards are pleased with their achievements.