Comment on page
Roles & Responsibilities
There are 5 roles of NumbersDAO, each with different responsibilities and capabilities:
Categories of CAPTCH-A: Pebble, Snow, Rose, Sky, and Night
- Participant - Pebble NFT holder: Community members who want to participate in DAO meetings. Pebbles are free to join in the DAO discussion but hold no voting power.
- Voter - Snow NFT holder: Have to be on the whitelist and an active contributor to the Numbers project. Be an ambassador or similar qualification. Can participate and vote in DAO meetings.
- Captain - Rose NFT holder: Have to be on the whitelist and an active contributor to the Numbers project. Be a Captain or similar qualification. Can participate, vote and propose in DAO meetings.
- Creator Advisor - Sky NFT holder: Whitelist candidates proposed by existing Sky holders. Sky holders should be reputable in the creator community as their feedback will assist Numbers Protocol in creating and updating the content governance rules to create a healthy network.
- Council Member - Night NFT holder: Whitelist candidates proposed by existing Night holders. Invited members should be reputable people with extensive knowledge of Numbers Protocol, tokenomics, and other WEB3.0 projects.
Besides pure Participants (the Pebble NFT holders), all roles can participate and vote in the DAO meetings.